What is MicroPen?
The latest, most advanced automated micro-needling device for treating various dermatologic indications.
How does it work?
Based On Proven Concepts-
• Micro-Needling, aka Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy (PCIT) is a treatment by which controlled and precise micro-injuries to the skin are delivered by a high speed automated needle tip.
• This results in the production of new collagen and elastin.
• Also used in combination with Hyaluronic Acid and other peptide gels to hydrate and reepithilialize skin.
• Safely Treat All Skin Types and Multiple Indications
• Minimal Downtime Compared to Laser
• Affordable Price Point
• MicroPenTM Significantly Reduces the Risk of Many Common Side-Effects associated with Laser Resurfacing, Such as:
• Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
• Post-Inflammatory Hypopigmentation
• Prolonged Erythema
• Post-Procedure Infections
Who is a good candidate?
Any Patient With :
• Fine lines or moderate wrinkles
• Moderate skin laxity
• Diminished texture, tone, color
• Atrophic Acne scars
• Stretch marks
• Traumatic Scars
• Photo aging